Rafting Package in Rishikesh
Rafting is one of the best Adventurous and challenging Recreational activity in which an inflatable raft is used to sail on a river with thrilling experience. Rafting is a terrific water sport which includes river ride through White waters. Rafting became popular in the eighties and soon triggered a boom.
Rafting is executed at various places in India. Top 10 places are as follows -:
1) Rishikesh                                                        2) Zanskar
3) Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir                          4) Bhagirathi River
5) Sikkim and Darjeeling                                   6) Brahmaputra River
7) Kali/Sharda River                                            8) Tons in garhwal
9) Kolad, Maharashtra                                      10) Barapole in Coorg
Among all the places, Rafting in rishikesh is incomparable. Rishikesh is considered as the Rafting capital of India and one of the finest places for rafting which attracts people not only from India but abroad as well.
River Rafting in Rishikesh, the ancient city of temples and ashrams located in the foothills of the Himalayas in northern India is well known for a variety of things. Be it the serene, poised and dignified river Ganges, Ghats, spiritual prayers. Rishikesh is sometimes nicknamed as ”The World Capital of Yoga“. It has numerous yoga and meditation centers that attract tourists. Considering all these major attractions rishikesh is still incomplete without Rafting. Rafting has made rishikesh a popular destination for adventure and sports lovers. Rafting in Rishikesh is contemplated as one of the best among others.